Sunday 8 February 2015

Body Shop Haul

As I promised in my empties post, there will be many hauls coming. I can be so frugal and so having to buy everything all at once really stresses me out. As such, my hauls will probably just be coming in small doses.


 Sweet Almond Nail Polish Remover - 8.00 CAD
So I was ready to write this post when I realized I should probably try the products so I can give a brief first impression and actually have something to write about. Now I am typing this with freshly painted, and still wet, nails. My first impression of this product is that I absolutely love it and I think I'm just going to throw out what little I have left of my old one (it's the regular Quo one). I only needed one cotton pad to remove my nail polish, which was dark navy! It's an oily product and just seems to wipe away nail polish the same way baby oil removes makeup. It also has a slightly sweet almond scent to it. I can speak for how moisturizing it is for my nails, as I've only just used it but it is supposed to be nourishing to the nails and cuticles. My only concern was that it's an awfully small bottle compared to what a drugstore nail polish remover usually is, however I used less that half what I would normally removing my nail polish so I'm not concerned about it not lasting.

Camomile Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover - 16.00 CAD
My Bioderma is finally coming to end, although considering how long I've had it (over a year and a half), it might still last me for quite a while. While I like my Bioderma, using a mascara like Benefit's They're Real, it needs a lot of rubbing so I thought I could use something meant to be heavy duty. When I used it, I didn't use much product because the opening in the top is kinda too small to properlly dispense the product. However, I felt it removed my makeup just as well as Bioderma and didn't leave my eyelids feeling oily. It's fragrance, colour and alcohol free so it's nice and gentle as well as being effective, and is a bi-phase product so you need to shake it before hand.

Have you tried any of these products? Let me know in the comments.
xx jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment